Friday, December 2, 2011

You have to be nice to me, I'm your sister

This morning Elena pulled Addy's hair and then a few minutes later she hit her with the remote.  I helped them hug and make up and now they are making nests from the pillows.  Addy says to Elena, "Elena you have to be nice to me.  I'm you're sister, I've taught you how to walk, how to crawl, how to talk.  I've even taught you how to cook.  You have to be nice to me."  Then Addy tells me that when she grows up she's going to name her blog Cooking with Addy, Elena, Mommy, Daddy and Suka.  How's that for a URL?

3 comments:

  1. She knows what she likes, Mom :-). She sounds like a very bright charmer. Have a wonderful weekend. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Addy- judging from Elena's expression you'll be repeating that a lot!

    ReplyDelete